Monday, June 8, 2009

Venting or something like that

I am wanting so much to be able to spill my guts out here but I am really hesitant to do so in fear that maybe I will sabotage anything good. Eventually, I will put together the pieces and my family will persevere the changes about to take place. One thing I am confident on is that I will need to find a fast acting appetite suppressant to help me control my eating out of worry. I definitely do not want to gain any more weight out of fear or frustration. I may actually lose weight in order to feed my family. After all the mama Lion always makes sure her family is taken care of first.

The economy is sucking the very life out of my family and I don't care what anyone says at this moment about it getting any better by the end of the year because I really can't wait that long!

No comments: