Friday, November 27, 2009

What to do while waiting....

It's hard having to wait for news that you may not want to hear. Then again worrying about something that may not even be, would be stupid right? My emotions are all over the map and it is so hard to focus on the right here and now moment.

I am not able to work. The fatigue alone is an enormous struggle. Chris has been so supportive of me and he works his butt off trying to make ends meet but every month we still fall short. So after talking to him last night, he mentioned that maybe I would feel better if I got my MBA online. This is something that I could do from the comfort of my own home and participate on my schedule.

I started to check some schools online and I have found that the University of Scranton offers a wide arrange of degrees. I myself have always been drawn to the business and accounting degrees, so maybe now I should take the time and work for something that will help bring in the income we so desperately need.

No comments: