Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed...

I feel like my brain is in overdrive and I can't slow down. My mind is constantly running and I have been on empty for weeks now. I am not sure if I am not completely over being ill or if something else is trying to invade my body.

So many things to do in a given day but my body doesn't function like it should. I clean when I have scheduled appointments but doing anything else that day is a no go. I hate feeling run down all the time and I hate not knowing how to fix it. Sleep eludes me almost every night and when I do get sleep, I wake up just as exhausted.

So many thoughts cloud my brain all at once and sometimes I feel so disconnected with myself. I am not sure if this is a case of anxiety or if I am just taking on more than I can chew. Whatever my problem is, I need to slow down. Although I feel if I slow down than I will forget how to breathe. I need help!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I hope you get feeling better, get some sleep and rest, but I know how that is. Today is the first time I have actually slept in days and days. 6 days awake with only 5 hours of sleep during all that time.
If you need a break, I will find another way to get to my ct scan appointment on Wednesday morning, I don't want you to keep feeling overwhelmed, and I don't want you to end up completely exhausted and sick either.
Just let me know as soon as you can, and I'll find another way to get there.