Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Searching for my own camera damnit!!!!

I want to be able to add photos to my blog. I need a digital camera to do that. Now it's just a matter of finding the right one for me. I am a frugal person by nature and I generally will not shop specifically for me alone. I usually go without to make sure may family has what they need first. Well... not today LOL! I have found this Huge Sale online and there is a camera that I am drooling over. I want it in the worst way.

Chris has his own camera that he uses for work only and every time I ask to borrow it he gives me the "Hell No" look. When it comes to his camera no one touches it. Jeff has his own camera and he also will not let me touch it. Apparently the both of them think I am too clumsy to able to handle a digital camera. I swear the two of them are in kahoots with the "don't let mom touch your stuff" drama all the time. It's wearing thin on me right now! Unfortunately that is about the only thing thin on me...sigh....

No comments: