Monday, January 22, 2007

I need more time....

Ok... I will admit that getting the time to sit peacefully at my computer to do whatever is a real chore for me. There is just not enough time in the day. Trying to get our business off the ground is so time consuming and that's not my full time job. I work from 7:30 - 4:30 Mon-Fri. Chris works from 7-4 and weekends are just as crazy because laundry doesn't get cleaned by itself. There is cleaning to do and I still have to make meals, and I am trying to input more products onto our website. Chris will do a lot regarding the business with me and if I beg or "bitch", as he calls it, I can usually get him to do some minor work around the house. Now getting him out of the house is not a problem because he would rather do that.. He doesn't mind taking Jeff to work on the weekends because it gets him out of the house. Yesterday I was ill, so Chris and Katie went to Home Depot, fed his mother's cats (they went to the Bahamas) and feeding the cats ususally falls on me. Chris did make sure the kids got fed. Pizza for lunch and Arby's for dinner.. haha... Hey if he doesn't have to cook he would prefer not to.. although I will admit he makes some damn good dishes. I thought I would get one more day to recover, nope, body felt ok this morning and of course I went to work like a good employee, besides if I did call off my co-worker would hunt me down haha... at least I know I am valuable.
So how was your weekend?

No comments: