Sunday, January 28, 2007

This shit works!!!!!!!!!

On Friday I stayed home from work trying to fight this stupid head cold.. can you imagine flying with one? I don't want to find out. My supervisor brought in some Collidial Silver (not sure of the spelling) to send home to me with Chris (he picked it up on his lunch hour) and told him that I should take 1 tablespoon twice a day until I leave for Ohio. I can't believe the difference two doses did. No stuffy nose, no cough, no aches. I woke up this morning feeling normal. I still took my two doses today and I will take my doses tomorrow to boost my immune system so I do not get sick while up in freezing Ohio. I will definately have to worship my supervisor when I get back to work on Wednesday. I am sure me catching the cold has a lot to do with how stressed out I have been over this child support hearing on Monday. I am just going to go in there and justify my appealing and hope that the judge is wise enough to see where I am coming from. It's 50/50 so I will just have to wait and see what happens. Wish me luck

No comments: