Saturday, January 13, 2007

16 days and counting...

I have to travel from warm Florida to constant T.H.O's (Tittie Hard Ons) Ohio. All this for fucking child support. This is on January 29th. This is two days after my son turns 16. I will have to leave on Sunday though because the hearing is at 8am on Monday. My parents still live in Ohio but not for long. So I will stay with them and of course they will be driving me the one hour drive to the courthouse. I am so wanting this over with. I am pretty sure I have everything in order. I have looked all over for laws pertaining to a non-custodial parent rights to claim the tax dependency claim and the only thing I have found is the custodial parent must agree and sign a particular form to allow the non-custodial parent to do so. http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p4449.pdf. This parent ain't doing it. I don't feel comfortable allowing a man that has DENIED his son to begin with to have my son's social security number. People are fucking stupid these days.
If anyone has been through something like this please let me know. I would appreciate any help I get.

1 comment:

Kat said...

That is correct. You have to give permission for them to claim the kids on their taxes. If you don't and they do it anyway, you can sick the IRS on them for fraud.
I did it. he never claimed the boys again after that.

Best of luck to ya girl!