Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm Back.

Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I have been competing with my teens for computer time. I have been FORCED to post from work. That's not always possible since I do work from time to time haha...

I have come to the conclusion that we are a family in need of multiple computers. Since we have Verizon Fios (Fiber optic) cable, Internet and phone we can accommodate more than one computer with the wireless capability. So... Britt will be getting her own Desk unit, courtesy of Grandma, who is buying a new computer for herself and therefore passing her old (barely) onto Britt. Since Jeff will need a laptop for College in 2009, we will be getting him one this coming March so he can get acclimated to it and of course Chris will need his own laptop. Me? I am getting a better monitor (flat panel). My computer is still good. It could use more memory since I am a SIMS nut and would love to be able to install the damn game on my computer!

Ok.. gotta go there is work to be done:(

2 comments:

Humincat said...

So glad to see you back, and just kick those stinkers off, they don't pay the bill! LOL Have a great day!

Kat said...

Just make sure you get a router with enough ports, or go wireless so everyone can really be on at the same time.
But for now, kick 'em all off. It's yours, you pay the bills...LOL