Thursday, June 19, 2008

No more extensions... Today is the day.

I won't lie to you and tell you that I am not disappointed that more people did not enter the contest. Yes, it was my way of getting my business out there. I am no different than any other marketer out there. I can shamelessly plug myself. This is my blog for crying out loud.

I want to thank Kat, Mr. Fab and lattegirl for at least pimping me out. You do not know how much I really, really, really appreciated it. Although Kat didn't enter she still went all out.

So without further ado....








Vote for your favorite headliner.


Mr. Fab's entry:
Summer is in full swing and is chock full of June weddings, July celebrations, and August vacations. Summer is all about beauty, and beauty is what Regalo Boutique specializes in. When you want to give a gift that will be truly remembered and cherished, Regalo Boutique should be the first place you visit!

Lattegirl's entry:

“It’s spring – a time of renewal for body, soul, and home. Thinking of refreshing your décor, redecorating a room, or simply adding an unusual accent piece to house or garden? Does summer, just around the corner, hold the promise of leisurely evenings on the patio or in the yard?

Regalo Boutique is the ultimate online shop, with a wide selection of beautiful items: luxurious bath and body products, seasonal gift ideas (think Fourth of July – check out our Americana pages!), charming home accessories in our Shabby Elegance section, and an array of special objects that are perfect for gift-giving.... for him, for her, for pets, an upcoming vacation, a house-warming…

Regalo Boutique is constantly updating its stock, so check in often. And be sure to browse through our selection of classics and favourites. But most of all, stop by as of June 21st for our big summer sale!”

No comments: