Wednesday, June 25, 2008

YES! I have a week off from school...

I just completed both my courses and I have to say that I am pleased with the outcome. I received a 90% in Algebra. I worked my hiney off for that and I am so glad it is over with. I received a 92.87% in software applications. If it wasn't for the trouble on one of my projects I probably would have gotten a perfect score of 100%.
Oh well.. I am happy all around. So I won't have classes again until next Wednesday the 2nd. Which will be Business Law and Interpersonal Skills. Those should be interesting. My books are due to arrive any day now. Can't wait to skim through them to see exactly what we will be doing.

So.. how am I going to celebrate my time off? Hmm... playing Sims, swimming, being absolutely lazy and not sure what else. I have been working on putting together fund raiser packets for Regalo Boutique to send out to the elementary schools in Sarasota County. Why not right? Chris and I have even discussed possibly getting involved in different flea markets this season. In Florida during Season the Flea Markets are booming. So we'll see.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Congrats on the good grades!

And yes, I definitely think hitting up the flea markets would be a great idea.
So many people go to those during season, and with the economy the way it is, people are doing more shopping at yard and garage sales, flea markets etc.

Mindy said...

Kat - Yep, I think the Flea Markets are a good route to go. I know the Big Red Barn in Bradenton is always packed.