Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Own Little World - Matthew West

Very moving song isn't it?  Speaks volumes and whether you like it or not.. it reaches inside your heart and tugs more than a little. 

God has been pulling on my heart for many, many years.  Sometimes I would stop and listen and other times I would pretend I didn't feel a thing.  I won't pretend anymore. 

I started a campaign to raise awareness and donations for a dear friend that is battling with cancer, known as Multiple Myeloma.  If you are able to, please donate whatever you can. Just click the donation button under the heading: Help Phil Battle Multiple Myeloma in the top right hand side of the tool bar.
If you are among the many who are struggling financially yourself, You can still help by spreading the word.

And I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: