Kat has tagged me and I will pass it on to anyone that wants to participate.
The complete rules:
1. Link to the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
4. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here we go:
I reside in Sarasota, Florida
1) Dutch Heritage - On Bahia Vista. Amish cooking at it's finest. All home made goodies.
2) Cheeburger Cheeburger - At The Landings on S. Tamiami Tr. Definitely a place with nostalgia and great burgers and old fashion Cherry Cokes. Mmmm ;)
3) Mrs. Chens - Also on S. Tamiami Tr. A wonderful buffet of scrumptious Chinese food. The best Wonton soup hands down.
4) Mi Pueblo - Corner of McIntosh and Bee Ridge - The best authentic Mexican restaurant and reasonable prices.
5)Millie's - Clark Road - This quaint, geriatric hangout has enormous portions for decent prices. They make the best sausage gravy and biscuits.