Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stop this crazy ride... I want to get off!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted.  The months have just flown right by me and to be honest,  I have not had any time to myself.  I have to slow down and start taking breathers because if I don't I will end up sick and I cannot afford to be ill not with season just around the corner. 

November through May is when all the snowbirds come back to Florida and it will be during this time that I will be extremely busy with all the house cleanings on top of the condo buildings.  I will have to schedule every cleaning very carefully because I do not want to bog myself down. Plus I do not want to have to hire anyone right now.  My family depends on my income alone and I can't afford to share it, not just yet anyway, unless I get completely blown away with new people wanting my services but I really do not see that happening this year.

So, I will make every effort to update more because I will make it a priority to take some "me" time.  I like the comfort of my computer and this blog. 

No comments: