Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The weather will be changing...

 Although summer is slowly creeping away and the humidty will become tolerable again with the colder temperatures, there will be days this winter that will call for a dehumidifier.  So while the prices of summer items come down,  I think we will invest in one.  I wish we had one for this past summer because I can't tell you how many times it was just miserable.  Not to mention our health suffered.  I hated waking up every morning all congested and blah. 

I am so looking forward to cooler temps and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend for Katie's Girl Scout camping outing this weekend.  Night temperatures will be in the 50's.  To me that is just about perfect sleeping weather.  Although I won't be tagging along this year like I usually do, because the girls are older and the Troop leaders can better manage the girls on their own now.  I will miss it but I am glad that Katie is becoming more independent. 

Anyway I am so looking forward to cooler temps and the opportunity to snuggle up to Chris on those cold nights.  As long as I am not having hot flashes he won't mind cuddling with me :0)

No comments: