Thursday, July 26, 2007

All settled in... FINALLY!

It took us almost 5 hours to unload my parents U-Haul and fill the storage unit. I have never seen so much crap in my life. We had to unload the boxes first and put them aside while we took each piece of furniture into the 10 x 10 climate controlled unit. Chris is an expert when it comes to packing and he had it all the way to the top of the ceiling and right up to the door.

We took my mom and dad back to our house for dinner. Since no one was in the mood for cooking we got KFC and chilled for a little while.

I have never fallen asleep so quickly as I did last night. Chris woke up this morning with a very sore back and he stayed home today from work today. I envied him the whole stinkin' day I was at work.

Brittany and Grandma finally flew back from P.A. and she is all settled back upstairs. She had a good time and that was good for her. Chris and Brittany will be calling her mom this weekend. I am praying that everything goes well.

2 comments:

The Ferryman said...

Now I am craving KFC. Thanks. Thanks a lot...

Mindy said...

Fab - For what it's worth, it wasn't all that! haha...