Friday, July 27, 2007

This is your last reminder....

Tomorrow starting at 9am (EST) Kat will be starting her marathon of blogging, better known as Blogathon '07, to raise money for The Montel MS Foundation. If any of you are interested in helping her keep awake for the 24 hour blogathon she will be available through IM. She will post how to reach her.

Also ending on July 29th will be Regalo Boutique's quest to help Kat. Remember... we will donate 20% of the total sales to Kat's charity. I realize that many of you may be skeptical on buying online, and that's ok it you choose not to contribute that way but please visit Kat's site and sponsor her efforts!

I do want to thank all of you that have made a contribution and/or purchased from my online store. We will be getting our business geared for yet another sale so drop by and check it out!

3 comments:

lattégirl said...

Uh oh -- a sale? I'm in trouble now!

(Not really. I am broke. But if I had money? Hmmmmm....)

Mindy said...

lattegirl - haha.. don't worry this sale will not be up and running for a few weeks yet:) Also thinking about having a contest which will include picking an item from Regalo for a set amount.

lattégirl said...

Kill me now. OK?