Wednesday, July 18, 2007

He is truly Fabulous!

Thank you Mr. Fabulous for your order! I know your friend will love the gift:)
Mr. Fab lives in Gainesville Florida and is a HUGE Gator's fan. He has some amazing Sculpey's ( in case you do not know what that is check out his site).
Mr. Fab is down with the Shingle's at the moment but I have been told directly from him that he has his narcotics and will be just fine:)
I know that once you visit his blog you will definitely be a regular!

Check out the status of the amount to be donated so far in my side bar. You guys are simply amazing and I truly appreciate the generosity in every one of you!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Awesome! Thank you Fabby! *mwah!*

lattégirl said...

Speaking of gifts: I gave away the hummingbird feeder (brightly coloured glass balls) and the garden stone ("all things grow with love") and just today, I finally gave the glass oil lamp filled with pretty herbs.

All the gifts (bought chez Regalo, of course), were received with delight.