Monday, December 15, 2008

Death can come now! No really!!!

I woke up Saturday morning with not much of a voice. I was hoarse and congested for much of the day until evening fell. Then that is when the party really started. I came down with one hell of a cold! Fever, body aches, runny nose and a very dry cough. I did what anyone else would do and loaded up on meds and O.J.

Sunday I felt like death warmed over! Fever, chills, body aches and the meanest stuffy nose on the face of the planet. Chris did a lot for me and even cooked dinner. I still managed to do some laundry and puttz around the house.

This morning was a killer. I couldn't even get myself out of the bed to go to the bathroom. Chris had to help me and he decided that he would stay home and take care of me. Every four hours like clockwork he was stuffing me with meds and replenishing my orange juice. Now I feel so much better except for the teary eyes and sneezing. I have taken everything to help alleviate that but nothing has worked until I sucked down a few Halls cough drops.

Tomorrow I have two houses to clean and I sure hope that these meds will help me get through the day if not I am going to be like a walking zombie!

No comments: