Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vote For Me Please!

Ok, I didn't have all the information yesterday, therefore I could not post it.  Voting for my submission to the MoMCentral Contest begins today at Noon (EST).  One catch though, it is through MomCentral's Facebook page.  You must have a facebook account to be able to vote. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.
Each person can vote once a day up until April 15th. 

I can't express in words how truly important the $2000.00 grant money awarded in this contest would be.  Other than so many people suffering with Multiple Myeloma would have a helping hand with necessities.

If you haven't read the background story of why I want to start a non profit organization for Multiple Myeloma there are a few entries that explain it all.

Spread the word like wild fire and let's make this happen folks! There are many out there that are counting on it!

No comments: