Sunday, October 12, 2008

My eight year olds shoe addiction.

I have been going through the family's wardrobe to see what still fits and what is going to be a huge pile for the Salvation Army and/or Goodwill. Now, I know the kids and Chris have a lot of clothes but the amount of shoes they have compared to how many I own is ridiculous.

I have one pair of nice dress shoes, one pair of sneakers and one pair of Crocs. Three pairs of shoes to my name. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less.

Chris has two pairs of sneakers, three pairs of dress shoes, and two pairs of work shoes.

Jeff has two pairs of sneakers, two pairs of dress shoes, two pairs of sandals, and one pair of Crocs.

Katie has the most pairs of shoes and this girl is going to be the teen from hell if she doesn't break away from the "Gotta have shoes to match every outfit phase". It is so amazing how much an eight year old girl knows about shoes. I told her that we need her curb her shoe addiction when she told me she wanted a pair of Asgi shoes. I told her when she gets a job she can buy all the shoes she wants. But, until then, not gonna happen.

No comments: