Thursday, June 7, 2007

8 Things

Kat tagged me.

The rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I grew up in Northeast Ohio
2. I have talked personally via telephone with Brian Johnson of AC/DC. The plumbing company I work for services his home in Sarasota.
3. I am a very sensitive person. Painfully sensitive
4. I worry about everything.
5. I can play 4 instruments - Flute, piccolo, piano and the saxophone.
6. I haven’t played an instrument since before Katie was born (7+ years)
7. I am allergic to marijuana - it causes my trachea to swell and I can’t breathe
8. My very first book that my parents bought for me was the collections of Edgar Allen Poe and I fell madly in love with him;) Hence the start of my Stephen King and Dean Koontz infatuation.

I am not familiar with a lot of bloggers enough to tag them and I do know that some of them hate doing these. So If you would like play along please do. All I ask is that you let me know so I can read your 8 things.

3 comments:

The Ferryman said...

I would very much love to be able to play the piano. I envy you.

I have never wanted to learn how to play the piccolo.

Mindy said...

If you are a good boy... maybe one day I will teach you to play the piano :)

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

I am painfully sensitive as well. Annoyingly so, even to myself.