Saturday, June 9, 2007

Another crappy day..

Why is it that on the weekends the migraines take me down for the count? It's almost like they have a sense of priority and responsibility to allow me to get through the work week with only a twinge of pain, but man come the weekend and I hurt to the point where it will take me hours after I wake up to be able to get out of bed. This isn't fair. I work hard during the week so I can ENJOY my weekend. I had plans today and I felt like an idiot for having to postpone them.

Jeff is finally working on his last essay. I am very proud of him because he has not once complained about having to do it. He even told me that he enjoyed reading the book and was amazed about all the content that the movie left out. Welcome to my world son... that's why I love books.. Sure I like watching the movie but there is nothing better than getting the story straight from the Author first! Now if these damn migraines would stop I may be able to start another book.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Don't worry about it, I had a massive migraine myself. :)

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Ouch, I hope you feel better soon! I am still hurting with my ear infection, but hopefully that will be over soon, too. In my small bloggy world, there are a lot of people down with something this weekend.