Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The clock is ticking...

and I am trying my best to go over the schools' website so that I can familiarize myself with everything before my first class starts. I will actually be in an hour long "seminar" with my professor and the rest of the online gang attending her class. We will be conversing back and forth through AOL instant messenger. That will start tomorrow at 8pm. At 7:30, my advisor will be calling me to help me log into my class to make sure everything runs smoothly and that there are no problems logging on.
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a cheap Microsoft Word software. I thought that this computer had it but it only has Microsoft Works and it is not compatible with what the school requires. I hate having to wait to the last minute but I am pretty damn stupid when it comes to what I think is STANDARD software. Your help will be much appreciated. Ok.. I am off to pull out my hair. Wish me luck and I will be sure to post about my first night:)

No comments: