Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am Thankful


HAPPY THANKSGIVING
I hope each and every one you have found something to be thankful for. I am thankful for:
  1. My Family - without their love and support I wouldn't be striving to be better myself.
  2. My Friends
  3. My Job - although at times I complain but I am still thankful that I have one:)

We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a tradition in our home. Chris fried TWO turkeys (his bosses son wanted fried turkey this year so Chris volunteered to show his son how to do it) all the sides you could want:

Mashed potatoes,stuffing, green bean casserole, yams, cranberries,Waldorf salad, olives, deviled eggs and home made bread. Of course there was pies. Three of them: Pumpkin, Apple and Blueberry

None of my family fell asleep after eating but all the grandparents went home tired and wanting naps:)

1 comment:

lattégirl said...

I am suddenly very hungry.