Friday, November 9, 2007

This student role is not bad at all.

So, I am officially ahead of the game and have already done my homework and submitted before the due date. I so ROCK!!As my son told me and I have a feeling he was being a little too condescending, the little twerp.
I have also started working into the next weeks work just so I can be more familiar with the subject the next time I have a seminar. I would much rather be prepared and not out of the loop like most of the students in yesterdays seminar. I was trying to pay attention to what the teacher had to say or rather type since it was like being in a chat room and although there are 30 students taking this particular class only 15 showed up for the seminar. This is all new to me and it's awkward trying to comprehend some of the material but part of that is my fault because I am so eager to learn I am traveling at a faster rate and may be a little to far into the game. So I will try and slow my pace down a tad or two. Thanks guys for all your encouraging words and please if I may ask keep them coming because it helps me strive to do good:)

No comments: