I managed to:
- Get all the laundry done
- Take Jeff back and forth to work
- Scrub the downstairs floor ( Hardwood)
- Cook dinner
- Grocery shopping
- Clean dinner dishes
- Get all the necessary paperwork done for my online classes
- Piss Chris off several times (apparently that is what I am most excellent at;)
- Make Potato Salad AND egg salad.
- And a bunch of little odds and ends
Now that we have a second computer in the house ( I am the Queen of one computer that's all mine) mainly because of my school requirements and the fact that I will need to be on more than all the other heathens that live here. Also because Chris has takin a likin to Guild Wars and now plays with his buddy Phil, who happens to live in England. Don't even ask how many hours he played this weekend.
I am so super hyped about starting school on Wednesday. I am so nervous and anxious and really worried whether or not I will make it. I just hope my family will understand that I will need their help. Pfft.. who am I kidding. They expect me to be Wonder Woman.