Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not just dieting anymore…

I am looking to change my life style. Too many of us have are just too damn lazy… myself included. So.. I am going for a change of life overhaul. No more of the SAD (Standard American Diet) as my friend, Rob, explained to me. I want to lose weight and be healthy about it too. So if it takes me a year to take all the weight I want off so be it. At least by then my change will become habit and I will be able to maintain it for years afterwards.

I was recently told about Orovo. It's a company that sells all natural supplements for just about anything from acne to diet supplements. What is appealing about this company is that all the supplements you could want or need are sold at reasonable prices. I think I am going to check them out and try a few things.

What I really want to look into is the Whole and Raw foods option. I mean everything in moderation is healthier for you when it's not all mucked up with preservatives and needless fillers. My friend, Rob, who has been into this life change for over ten years gave me a recipe for chocolate Smoothies that I haven't tried yet but he swears is so good you don't even think it could with the ingredients in it. I will try if first and then I will post the recipe. Assuming I have his permission. Which I am sure won't be a problem. Chris is willing to try this change and I am sure our kids will take some time to get use to but in the long run we will all be healthier and happier for it.

No comments: