Thursday, September 11, 2008

She’s awake.

I just got word from Jo that Kat is awake. They took the breathing tube out around noon today and she is doing just fine.

She is tired still but that is the effects of the medication. She is still in the ICU and she will be in a regular room sometime tomorrow.

Jo and the boys will be going to see her right after they get out of school. She may still come home over the weekend or Monday.

Jo will call me once she has seen Kat tomorrow and let me know more. I still plan on visiting her on Saturday provided that she is up to the visit. I think she will be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

news. thanks for the updates.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that she's awake. Thanks Mindy :)

Christine said...

Thanks again for the updates, Mindy. Glad to hear that Kat is awake, and hopefully on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness she's awake! And thank you for the update, I'm sure you can tell I've been stalking you today...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Whew. :)

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you Mindy for taking Kat to the hospital and being such a kind and true friend. I am Kats Mom and I appreciate all the things that you do for Kat and for keeping everyone updated. Kat is on the mend but keep praying for her. Her Dad and I have been on the phone with Joey all the with updates on Kat. She will have a way to go yet but I have no doubt that she will heal completely. Keep praying for her....we are and thank you again Mindy

Mindy said...

Lois - I am always happy to help her out. I wish I could do more.