Monday, February 19, 2007

Colloidal Silver saves the day!

I was coming down with something yesterday.... until I took a tablespoon of my Silver Lyte. Before I went to bed I had major body aches and a severely stuffy nose and that stupid tickle in my throat... I was ready to bunker down in my bed all day today. I feel just fine... no aches, no stuffy nose and no tickle in my throat. Chris woke me up at 6:15am and I felt good. Silver Lyte is just another brand of Colloidal Silver which is a natural antibiotic. It boosts your immune system so your body can fight off infection quickly. I did not take anything but the Silver Lyte... no Tylenol, no Ibuprofen... nothing. Another great thing about Colloidal Silver is that it doesn't react with any other drug. But don't take my word for it research it for yourself. You can find Colloidal Silver at your health food store. Visit http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html to find out for yourself.

No comments: