Thursday, February 22, 2007

If I see one more....

senior citizen drive recklessly ( yes it is reckless to pull out going 15mph while the oncoming traffic is going 45mph) I am going to start hitting them on purpose.
In the past few weeks I have noticed how brainless these older people truly are. Yes, I know it is snow bird season in Florida right now but honestly most of these blue hairs are Florida full timers.
I have seen way too many accidents in the recent weeks due to Granny not being able to see over the damn steering wheel or Grandpa sightseeing instead of watching the @*#*% road. A co- worker of mine almost got side swiped by Ma & Pa Kettle and when she blew her horn at them Ma gave her the finger.... WTF.... They say to respect your elders? Tell me who do they respect?

1 comment:

Kat said...

LOL! Exactly! The blue hairs demand our respect, yet they drive like assholes and are extremely rude to us all the time. I wish they would move away. To Arizona.