Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Shih Tzu where are you?


Chris and I have been actively searching for over a month for a reputable Shih Tzu breeder in Florida. We have come across a few but they are either way on the other side of the state and provide very little information about their puppies or they want your first born for payment. I will spend up to $1000.00 for the right one. Granted we have two dogs already but we are a family of dog lovers and my daughter wants a puppy of her own. Well.... mama would love to have one too.... I am getting headaches searching for breeders. I would rather not contact any that are out of state because I truly do not believe a puppies first experience coming home to her new family is on the condition of flying in a jet all by herself. I want to be able to visit the home of this breeder, see the home in which it was raised the first 8 weeks or so and most of all see her parents and their demeanor as well as the puppies attitude while in an environment she is accustomed to. I want that love at first sight when I see my puppy for the first time.

No comments: