About two weeks ago, my mother's ring came in. Chris and Jeff ordered it back in April but because the ring was a popular style it was back ordered. Although it may not be of handcrafted jewelry quality, I still love it.
I would take a picture of it but no one can find their cables to download a picture. So I will do my best to describe to you…. Eventually I will post a picture.
- It is 10kt white gold – I love that!
- It has three hearts in a row that hold three birthstones
- The first birthstone is Garnett (January) which is Jeff's
- The second birthstone (middle) is Blue Zircon (December) which is mine
- The third birthstone is Rose Zircon (October) which is Katie's.
- One either side of the kid's birthstones it has their name scripted on it.
Originally I wanted all genuine birthstones. Namely because it would have been cool to have a patriotic theme. Red (Garnett), White (Opal for October) and blue. But Chris and Jeff both said they liked the one they got me better. I have to agree that I love it very much and Katie is happy because her favorite color is pink. So… everyone all around is happy with the ring.