Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Quest still continues.

Ok… I know I have talked about certain weight loss pills before. However, in my never ending quest to find the right and most helpful weight loss pill, I have come across Phentermine. It is FDA approved and has been on the market quite some time. It was originally prescribed in the 1970's and over the years has moved to OTC(over the counter) status. It is designed to fool your body into not being hungry and therefore you won't eat. It also sends a message to your brain to release certain chemicals like adrenaline which I assume give you the same effect of having energy. I haven't found much evidence on whether or not it gives you the shakes since I do not see ephedra or ephedra alkaloids in the description. Again, I am asking if anyone has taken this diet drug and whether or not you seen actual results or if this is another dead end.

No comments: