Monday, September 24, 2007

A better way to do business



Chris and I have not been very happy with our business website provider in a while now. We have been shopping around for a company that is not only economical but also meets our needs as well as our customers.

I would like to see more shopping cart software or rather ecommerce software companies compete for my business. I don't want to have to take a chance on every little company that comes along.

I have come across this one company that looks from their site to be pretty competitive. They also allow you to create your own site. You can design it the way you want it not just pick from a few available templates. You can so much as manipulate the html's if you so incline.

This ecommerce software also provides a way of keeping track of inventory and warnings when inventory is running low. It allows to categorize and sub categorize product lines and items. We could set up discounts for everyone or individual customers. Create gift certificates the way we want them. The possibilities are endless

Another thing that is important to me is giving our customers a choice on how to purchase from us. We do accept credit cards and paypal but with shopping cart software we could be able to accept many more. This might be what our company needs. I am checking this out.

No comments: