Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I need to be smacked....

or jump started or something.... my motivation is quickly evaporating by the second. I spent my whole weekend cleaning and laundry and still did not get it all done. The kids have their chores and they did it without incident (otherwise they don't do crap the entire weekend).

Britt and her boyfriend went to Busch Gardens on Saturday, Jeff worked his measly 7 hours on Sat/Sun and Katie pretty much kept to herself. She did help clean with me but nothing to strenuous. She is only 7. Chris was his usual self. If he is not doing anything entertaining he gets bored. So he made any excuse to go to Wal Mart to get out of the house while I "slaved" away at home:)

We had both mine and Chris' parents over on Labor Day for dinner. Not the usual cook out. Chris made corn beef and cabbage and I made hamburgers for those that don't like corn beef. It's the FIRST time that both sets of parents got together. My parents have already met Chris' mom for the first time last October... Chris' dad was out of town or not feeling well.. I can't really remember. But they hit it off and I was so happy how well they did hit if off.

1 comment:

Humincat said...

WOW! That is a long time of not meeting...glad all went well.