Friday, September 28, 2007

Escape to NC: Win a Free Raleigh NC Getaway

Would you like to experience a fall getaway in Raleigh, NC or better yet a Free Raleigh Getaway? You heard me right and yes I did say free.

This free getaway includes:

*One night accommodations for two at the Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley.

*$25 gift certificate to Bloomsbury Bistro

*Free VIP admission for two to Rum Runners

*2 tickets to the North Carolina Theatre

*2 tickets to the N.C. Museum of Art’s Landscapes from the Age of Impressionism

*2 tickets to Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences.

I know I am entering and there should be no reason you don't as well. Just drop on over the their site and fill out the registration form online. That's all.

There are so many upcoming events in Raleigh that there is something for everyone to enjoy. The N.C. State fair is being held in October and of course we all know what that means. Attractions galore, great rides and awesome food! They have an awesome entertainment venue that includes operas to ballets.
If you are like me and enjoy music then the concerts alone will strike your fancy.
Spending a weekend in Raleigh, NC would be the getaway I need. Especially with the seasons changing. How I ache to see some climate changes.

Watching the trees change into beautiful hues of reds, yellows and oranges. Comfortable climate during the day with just a hint of cool brisk in the evening. I can almost feel the breeze.



No comments: