Monday, September 24, 2007

I need a mini vacation..

cause I am burning the candle at both ends and I am running out of gas at the same time. I want to be able to take some time off but with "Season" (busy time in Florida, due to all the snowbirds coming down for the winter) I will be lucky to take a day off without getting the "how dare you abandon us" look.

I have been getting so "bitchy" lately because all I ever do is work. Whether at work or home. I need some me time. I wouldn't mind if Chris and I took a day or two off together so we can spend some quality time alone, but with Brittany not having to take anymore GED classes, we wouldn't even be able to do that.

So maybe I should just concentrate on me. I need a haircut in the worse way but I am so damn picky on people cutting my hair I am hardly ever satisfied with the outcome. I would like to get some new clothes but the kids grow so damn fast that by the time I want to get something for me.... one or two or all three of them need something. I need bras so badly that I am waiting for one to break at the strap completely... and my luck that would happen while at work. I have lost three bras because the underwire comes completely out of it.. I got tired of stuffing the damn things back in.

So.... tomorrow I will be turning in my time requested off form with sporadic dates to be able to take off. Katie's birthday is October 19th and it just so happens that there is no school on that day. So I may just take it off with her and do something just her and I. I haven't really done something with just Katie in a long time. I think a movie is a good start.

No comments: